Perfectly cooked Parmesan garlic-grilled broccoli, perfect for summer snacks, full of flavor! The best addition to any BBQ.
No dish is complete without grilled vegetables! Grilled zucchini, vegetable kebabs, and vegetable foil packs are more delicious side dishes during this roasting season.
Easy Roasted Parmesan Garlic Broccoli Recipe
It’s June and the full-fledged grill season has begun! And if you’re looking for something delicious to accompany your favorite meat dishes, this is it! The Parmesan Garlic Roasted Broccoli is incredibly delicious and will be a delight at your next BBQ. Broccoli tossed in lemon-squeezed garlic Parmesan marinade to make it cheesy and salty with a little flavor! When baked, the Parmesan cheese gives it a crunchy texture. It is smoky, black on the outside, and moist and soft on the inside. Everything you want from vegetable dishes!
And if you’re still not convinced, this delicious recipe is ready for busy moms in under 10 minutes. Grilled Parmesan Garlic Broccoli is a quick and easy side your family won’t get enough of! Take one bite and you’ll know what I’m talking about! It really brings the meal together and is absolutely mouth-watering. For more delicious vegetable dishes, find the full list of recipes here.
everything you need to make it
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this delicious roasted broccoli! With just a few simple seasonings, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese, you can create a restaurant-style side dish. Measurements for each of these ingredients can be found on the recipe card below.
- broccoli: I left the stem as it is to make it a little bigger, but you can use just the broccoli blossoms.
- olive oil: Delicious seasoning helps broccoli stick.
- Parmesan: If possible, use freshly grated Parmesan cheese! This way you can enjoy the roasted broccoli at its best.
- Condiment: Here, blend Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper for fragrant taste and fragrance.
- lemon juice: I always try to use fresh lemon juice because it improves the overall taste. Bottled lemon juice will also work if you are in a pinch!
How to Make Roasted Parmesan Garlic Broccoli
Even if you’re new to baking, this is a super easy recipe and it’s perfect every time! My friends and family will love it and I’m sure you will too. The flavor combination of soft broccoli, Parmesan cheese and garlic cannot be missed!
- Preheat the grill, prepare the broccoli: Preheat the grill over medium heat. Cut the bottom half of the broccoli stem. Then, quarter the broccoli into small pieces so they can be easily turned on on the grill.
- Toss with seasoning: Place the broccoli in a medium-sized bowl. Add olive oil, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper and juice of 1 lemon. Stir until evenly coated.
- Grill: Place the broccoli on the grill. Turn over every 2-3 minutes, until slightly charred and soft.
- Decor and Offer: Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and serve if desired.
Tips, tricks and variations
Here are a few more ways to complete this easy side dish. You will love how your broccoli turns out! Grilled vegetables are smoky, tender and all that needs to be seasoned to perfection.
- Picking Broccoli: Perfect broccoli is dark green, dense and flawless. If you see brown or yellow spots on your broccoli head, it’s spoiled.
- add spice: Want to add a little kick to your roasted broccoli? Sprinkle with red pepper flakes until desired flavor.
- come with: Parmesan garlic broccoli is a side menu that goes well with any food from steak to salmon. It can also be served with grilled chicken or pork skewers. Find more delicious grill recipes here!
How long does roasted broccoli keep in the refrigerator?
Broccoli roasted in an airtight container should be in good shape for 2-3 days before it starts to wither. To reheat roasted broccoli, place on a baking sheet and place in the oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes.
Preheat the grill over medium heat. Cut the bottom half of the broccoli stem. Then, quarter the broccoli into small pieces so they can be easily turned on on the grill.
Place the broccoli in a medium-sized bowl. Add olive oil, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper and juice of 1 lemon. Stir until evenly coated.
Place the broccoli on the grill. Turn over every 2-3 minutes, until slightly charred and soft.
Garnish and serve with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
calorie253kcal (13%)carbohydrate22g (7%)protein11g (22%)Fat16g (25%)saturated fatthreeg (15%)polyunsaturated fat2gmonounsaturated fat10gcholesterol4mg (One%)salt201mg (8%)potassium991mg (28%)fiber9g (36%)sugar5g (6%)vitamin A1964IU (39%)vitamin C271mg (328%)calcium238mg (24%)steelthreemg (17%)
All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and is only estimates. Each recipe and nutritional values vary depending on the brand used, the measurement method, and the serving size per household.
Updated, written and published by Meja Makan