The perfect air fryer salmon in a bowl with Asian inspired ingredients. Topped with fresh vegetables and Sriracha mayonnaise on fluffy rice, this delicious salmon bowl is sure to become your new favorite!
I love making food that is all served in one bowl. This is a unique way to change your meal plan and allows everyone to choose what they want to add to their meal. My website has lots of bowl ideas to try, like our most popular bowl recipes, fresh stew bowls or these delicious bowls full of flavor!
What is Salmon Bowl?
If you’re looking for a new way to serve salmon, you’ll want to make this salmon bowl. It reminds me of the taste you would find in sushi rolls. Rice, fish, fresh vegetables, spicy mayonnaise and soy sauce all come together as one extended family. The best thing about it is that it is so much easier to make than your own sushi rolls.
If you have leftover salmon from a previous meal, such as air fryer salmon or this Asian salmon, it can be even easier. Make this bowl with some left over for lunch the next day! In fact, you can even use leftover rice to toss this bowl together much quicker. This recipe had to be shared because it was so delicious and so versatile. you’ll love it!
What ingredients are in the salmon bowl?
As I said before, these salmon bowls are fresh and come together quickly and easily. Just follow the directions on the recipe card and you’ll be able to assemble this bowl in no time! Your family will be blown away by how good they are.
- salmon: Fresh salmon is the best! 4 ounces fresh salmon fillets per person.
- salt pepper: Season the salmon before cooking.
- Onion Powder: It helps the flavor of salmon!
- rice: Any rice will work! White rice, brown rice, sushi rice, jasmine rice, basmati rice, and even quinoa work well.
- avocado: There’s nothing like fresh avocados to a meal with an Asian flavor!
- carrot: Shredded carrots are perfect for bowls, and you can find pre-shredded ones at the grocery store.
- cucumber: I like the mini cucumbers in this recipe because they are perfectly bite-sized in a bowl.
- pea: I love the added flavor and texture of the peas! It is also a healthy addition of fiber and protein.
- Soy sauce: Add a little salt and bring all the flavors together. Tamari or coconut amino may also work.
- mayonnaise: Sriracha spicy sauce base.
- Sriacha Sauce: Spices into the sauce to give a delicious kick all over the bowl!
- Sesame: Garnish with sesame to your liking!
How to Make Salmon Bowl
Whether it’s leftover salmon or just 6 minutes in the air fryer, this salmon bowl can be put together in minutes. You’ll love how easy and delicious this meal is, so go ahead and read my instructions.
- Preheat: Preheat the Airfryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove the skin from the salmon fillets, then cut the salmon into 1-inch cubes.
- Salmon Preparation: Place the diced salmon in a bowl and season with salt, pepper and onion powder.
- Cook: Place salmon in layers in the Airfryer basket and cook for 6-8 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 125°F. Freely fry an equal amount in a frying pan over medium heat. time if desired.
- gather: First, put the rice in a bowl. Then top with cooked salmon, avocado, cucumber and peas.
- Add source: Then, stir together until the mayonnaise and Sriracha sauce are combined. Sprinkle with soy sauce and garnish with sesame seeds.
The charm of this salmon bowl is that you can make it yourself! Change or change the material you want. Here are some ideas. Remember, any ingredients you change will affect the nutritional information on the recipe card.
How to store salmon bowl
We offer a tip instead of storing the pre-assembled salmon bowl. In my opinion, the best way to store a bowl recipe is to set the ingredients aside and collect them just before serving the bowl. Then everything will taste completely fresh.
In the refrigerator: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
To reheat: Heat the rice and salmon in the microwave for about 60 seconds or until completely warm. Then, collect fresh vegetables on top of it, then drizzle the sauce on it and enjoy!
Preheat the Airfryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove the skin from the salmon fillets and cut the salmon into 1-inch cubes.
Place the diced salmon in a bowl and season with salt, pepper and onion powder.
Place salmon in layers in the Airfryer basket and cook for 6-8 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 125°F. Freely fry in a frying pan over medium heat for the same amount of time. if you prefer
First, put the rice in a bowl. Topped with cooked salmon, avocado, cucumber and peas.
Stir together until mayonnaise and Sriracha sauce are combined. Sprinkle with soy sauce and garnish with sesame seeds.
clothing materialOneBowlcalorie797kcal (40%)carbohydrate63g (21%)protein36g (72%)Fat46g (71%)saturated fat7g (35%)polyunsaturated fat18gmonounsaturated fat18gtrans fatOnegcholesterol74mg (25%)salt2641mg (110%)potassium1475mg (42%)fiber11g (44%)sugar4g (4%)vitamin A5599IU (112%)vitamin C21mg (25%)calcium92mg (9%)steelthreemg (17%)
All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and is only estimates. Each recipe and nutritional values vary depending on the brand used, the measurement method, and the serving size per household.
Updated, written and published by Meja Makan