Juicy rooster is roofed in creamy Madeira sauce, melty cheese, mushrooms, and asparagus on this straightforward skillet recipe! Rooster Madeira brings all of these scrumptious Cheesecake Manufacturing facility flavors proper to your kitchen!
Searching for extra tasty skillet recipes? Queso rooster, Salisbury steak, and rooster cacciatore are just some of my favorites! They’re tremendous straightforward to make and even simpler to wash up!
Creamy Rooster Madeira Recipe
Cheesecake Manufacturing facility is simply one in every of my prime 3 favourite eating places. I like the variability of their menu and the way hearty the whole lot is! Though, I really want to department out as a result of I get their rooster Madeira nearly each time I am going. As a result of I find it irresistible a lot, I made a decision to attempt making it at residence for the entire household! It turned out higher than I might have ever hoped!
All of it begins with rooster breasts seasoned with Italian herbs. Then, they get smothered with probably the most superb, creamy Madeira wine sauce! Prime all of it off with flavorful mushrooms, melty mozzarella, tender asparagus, and voila! A knockout dinner! I like so as to add my Rooster Madeira to a mattress of mashed potatoes. The creamy sauce doubles as a gravy! And as in case you’re not already satisfied, this tasty dinner is a one-pan recipe so cleanup is a breeze!
What You will Have to Make It
With a view to make this saucy, tacky goodness, you will want every of the next components. You in all probability have loads of the components able to go in your kitchen proper now! All you have to do is decide up a bottle of Madeira and get cooking! All measurements could be discovered beneath within the recipe card.
- Asparagus: Search for a stalk with vibrant inexperienced shade, freed from brown spots or blemishes.
- Rooster Breast: I used boneless, skinless rooster breasts right here. I wish to thinly slice them as a result of it helps them cook dinner on the identical charge.
- Italian Seasoning: Italian seasoning is a should for seasoning meats! You may make your individual mix at residence with just some easy herbs and spices. Discover my full recipe right here!
- Salt and Pepper: Provides slightly additional taste to your rooster.
- Olive Oil: Used to cook dinner up rooster and greens.
- Onion: Diced onion provides the perfect pop of taste!
- Mushrooms: I used sliced cremini mushrooms as a result of they’ve a light, meaty taste. They’re good in rooster Madeira!
- Garlic Cloves: Minced so as to add tasty savory taste all through the dish.
- Flour: Used to coat the greens.
- Madeira Wine: That is the star of the present! Madeira wine is what provides this dish its distinct taste. In the event you’re struggling to seek out it, sherry, port, and purple wine work as substitutes.
- Beef Broth: Used for cooking the mushrooms in and including a meaty base to the sauce.
- Shredded Mozzarella: Provides the right layer of creamy, melty goodness.
The way to Make Rooster Madeira at Dwelling
You may make rooster Madeira at residence in 5 straightforward steps! In lower than half-hour, you will have this tasty meal able to eat! That provides you time to whip up some Cheesecake Manufacturing facility copycat avocado egg rolls as a aspect!
- Blanch Asparagus: To start, fill a big skillet with 2 inches of water and produce to a boil. Add the asparagus and blanch for 2-3 minutes. Take away and drain asparagus and put in an ice tub.
- Season and Cook dinner Rooster: Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt and pepper on either side of the rooster breast. Add olive oil to the skillet and cook dinner the rooster on medium excessive warmth for 5-6 minutes all sides or till golden brown and heated via. Take away the rooster from the skillet and put aside.
- Cook dinner Greens: Add in olive oil, onion, mushrooms and garlic. Cook dinner for 2-3 minutes or till nearly tender. Add the flour to the veggies and stir till coated.
- Put together Sauce: Add within the Madeira wine and produce to a boil and simmer till lowered about 5 minutes. Add within the beef broth and simmer till sauce has began to thicken.
- Add Rooster, Prime With Cheese: Add the rooster again to the skillet with the asparagus. Prime with cheese and broil within the oven till melted and bubbly. Serve over mashed potatoes if desired.
Ideas for Making Rooster Madeira
Get that restaurant-quality taste with these straightforward suggestions and methods! Rooster Madeira is so hearty and stuffed with tender greens, I am certain you will find it irresistible as a lot as I do!
- Verify Temperature: I all the time like to make use of a thermometer to gauge if my rooster is completed or not. Your rooster is able to eat when inside temperatures attain 165 levels Fahrenheit. Cook dinner it any longer than that and it might turn into dry.
- Swap Greens: As an alternative of asparagus, you need to use different greens like inexperienced beans or broccoli.
- Including Cream: In the event you’re wanting a creamier sauce, add a splash of heavy cream to your beef broth combination.
I sometimes serve my rooster Madeira over mashed potatoes since that is the way it’s ready at Cheesecake Manufacturing facility. Nonetheless, you too can serve this tasty dish over pasta or rice as nicely. In typical Cheesecake Manufacturing facility style, do not forget the bread and salad to finish your meal!
Rooster Madeira is nice for leftovers! This saucy dish retains nicely for a fast and hearty weekday lunch.
- Within the Fridge: Retailer leftover rooster and greens in an hermetic container for 3-4 days.
- Within the Freezer: Retailer rooster, greens, and any additional sauce in separate freezer luggage. They will keep good for 2-3 months. Permit to thaw within the fridge in a single day earlier than use.
- Reheating: I like to recommend reheating your rooster and greens in a lined skillet to retain moisture. Heat on medium-low warmth till the inner temperature of the rooster reaches 165 levels F.
Fill a big skillet with 2 inches of water and produce to a boil. Add the asparagus and blanch for 2-3 minutes. Take away and drain asparagus and put in an ice tub.
Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt and pepper on either side of the rooster breast. Add olive oil to the skillet and cook dinner the rooster on medium-high warmth for 5-6 minutes all sides or till golden brown and heated via. Take away the rooster from the skillet and put aside.
Add in olive oil, onion, mushrooms, and garlic. Cook dinner for 2-3 minutes or till nearly tender. Add the flour to the veggies and stir till coated.
Add within the Madeira wine and produce to a boil and simmer till lowered about 5 minutes. Add within the beef broth and simmer till sauce has began to thicken.
Add the rooster again to the skillet with the asparagus. Prime with cheese and broil within the oven till melted and bubbly. Serve over mashed potatoes if desired.
Energy444kcal (22%)Carbohydrates17g (6%)Protein36g (72%)Fats17g (26%)Saturated Fats5g (25%)Polyunsaturated Fats2gMonounsaturated Fats8gTrans FatsOnegLdl cholesterol95mg (32%)sodium543mg (23%)Potassium1037mg (30%)Fiber4g (16%)Sugar6g (7%)Vitamin A1103IU (22%)Vitamin C12mg (15%)Calcium221mg (22%)Iron4mg (22%)
All dietary data is predicated on third get together calculations and is just an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will differ relying on the manufacturers you utilize, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.