Pineapple Lemonade is the best summer drink! The perfect balance of sour and sweet makes you feel as if you are on vacation.
Skip the regular party punch and try another refreshing drink at your next summer get together! Watermelon Lemonade, Brazilian Lemonade, and Watermelon Agua Fresca are all easy to make and delicious!
Homemade Pineapple Lemonade Recipe
Guys… Not too extreme, but this pineapple lemonade is one of the most refreshing I’ve ever tried. Fragrant lemonade until now My favorite drink I love to make for my friends and family! If you’re looking for a lemonade recipe with a “wow” element, this is it. And the best part? It uses very simple ingredients and is ready in less than 10 minutes. There’s nothing better than impressing your guests with minimal effort!
My kids have always been asking for this amazing pineapple lemonade. Our house doesn’t last long! The tropical pineapple flavor combined with the tangy lemonade makes it so irresistible. The perfect drink to keep you cool and fresh all summer long! One sip and you’ll be hooked. If you’re looking for more amazing drink recipes, find my full list here!
everything you need to make it
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this homemade pineapple lemonade. The best summer drink! This recipe is customizable, so feel free to add other flavors, fruits or soju! Note: All measurements can be found on the recipe card below.
sugar: Used to sweeten lemonade or make syrup.
- water: Water is used to make syrup and adjust the taste of lemonade. If you want something less sour, add more water to the mixture.
- lemon juice: If possible, use fresh lemon juice! It will take your drinks to the next level!
- pineapple juice: I always use Dol Pineapple Juice. Nothing can beat it!
- Lemon and Pineapple Slices: Garnish with a few slices of lemon or pineapple for a picture-perfect presentation! They will also help infuse flavor.
How to Make Homemade Pineapple Lemonade
The good thing is that this pineapple lemonade is so easy to make! If your family is like me, you will be eating this delicious drink over and over again. It’s the perfect remedy for a hot day! Pair it with a crispy green salad and it will be as cool as a cucumber.
- Syrup Preparation: In a medium saucepan over medium heat, place sugar and water. Boil for 4-5 minutes until sugar dissolves.
- Add to Pitcher: Add syrup to pitcher or punch ball.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients: Pour in lemon juice and pineapple juice. Stir in cold water. Garnish with pineapple and lemon slices, if desired.
A Delicious Way to Personalize Your Pineapple Lemonade
This lemonade is the perfect foundation for your summer drink dreams! I’ve added a few ideas below to help you get started, but in practice there are limits!
- Make it lively: Do you want a carbonated drink? Mix the Sprite until the desired foam and flavor is reached.
- Make it feel good: You can make a pineapple lemonade cocktail by adding gin, vodka or any other beverage of your choice!
- Make it with fruit: Pineapple is a versatile flavor and goes great with almost any fruit! Fruit syrup or puree can be added for a succulent flavor. Mango, strawberry and blueberry are my favorites to add to this delicious pineapple lemonade!
How long does pineapple lemonade last in the refrigerator?
Pineapple lemonade can be stored in the refrigerator for about two days, and to preserve its amazing taste, it is recommended to store it in an airtight water bottle. Lemonade can also be frozen for up to two months. Whatever sealed container you store in, make sure it has room to expand!
Tip: Pineapple lemonade also makes amazing popsicles! Simply pour into molds and freeze to make a quick and easy snack for you and your kids.
Put sugar and water in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Boil for 4-5 minutes until sugar dissolves.
Add syrup to the pitcher.
Add lemon juice and pineapple juice. Stir the water. Garnish with lemon and pineapple slices, if desired.
calorie268kcal (13%)carbohydrate69g (23%)proteinOneg (2%)FatOneg (2%)saturated fatOneg (5%)polyunsaturated fatOnegmonounsaturated fatOnegsalt12mg (One%)potassium217mg (6%)fiberOneg (4%)sugar63g (70%)vitamin A10IUvitamin C35mg (42%)calcium25mg (three%)steelOnemg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and is only estimates. Each recipe and nutritional values vary depending on the brand used, the measurement method, and the serving size per household.
Updated, written and published by Meja Makan