Get a style of summer season with a sip of this watermelon smoothie! Juicy, candy, probably the most scrumptious and aromatic of the seasonal fruits… Watermelon!
I like a pleasant smoothie that cools me down in the summertime and fills me with all of the fruity flavors. Do that peach smoothie, this avocado smoothie or this superb pina colada!
Watermelon Smoothie Recipe
In the event you’re on the lookout for a cool and refreshing smoothie to go this summer season, look no additional! This watermelon smoothie has a scrumptious sweetness that you’ll crave again and again! Combine in a bit of strawberry, lime and honey, and you will not discover a smoothie as scrumptious as this one!
You need to use recent or frozen watermelon for this smoothie and it solely takes a couple of minutes to whip up. Had breakfast, lunch and even dessert. My youngsters love making smoothies and this has shortly moved right into a smoothie favorite. It is so versatile that you’ll be amazed at its pleasant style and marvel the place it has been all of your life!
Substances for Watermelon Smoothie
In the event you love fruit and need to sit again and chill out, this smoothie is for you! Good for a sizzling summer season day, sipping on a porch swing or by the pool, this smoothie is so scrumptious! For actual measurements, test the recipe card on the backside of the put up.
- watermelon: You need to use frozen or recent watermelon. If utilizing recent, you could want so as to add ice to thicken it.
- Strawberry: Minimize recent strawberries and you may love this scrumptious mix of watermelon!
- Coconut Milk: If you do not have coconut milk, you need to use plain milk.
- Recent Lime Juice: This provides the most effective tangy style.
- honey: I like utilizing honey as a pure sweetener on this smoothie.
- Bing: You needn’t use ice, however including ice is a good suggestion to thicken your smoothie.
Tips on how to make a watermelon smoothie
This recipe is very easy! Combine all these scrumptious substances and you will be sipping on it very quickly!
- to mix: Mix watermelon, strawberries, coconut milk, lime juice, honey and ice in a high-powered blender.
- Add honey: Style and add extra honey if crucial. The sweetness of the fruit will depend on how a lot honey is added.
- Thickness adjustment: I like to chop and freeze the watermelon forward of time to make the smoothie a bit of thicker, however you possibly can add ice to make it thicker if you would like.
- divide: Divide into 2 cups!
Suggestions for making smoothies
In the event you like to make smoothies and are on the lookout for a scrumptious and wholesome smoothie, then this watermelon smoothie is for you! Listed below are some tips about the way to make it excellent.
- too skinny? Attempt utilizing frozen fruit as an alternative. This may assist thicken the smoothie! If you do not have frozen fruit, you too can add ice.
- too thick? If you cannot even wash the straw, it might be too thick! Add a bit of extra coconut milk to skinny it out a bit.
- Ordering Points: In the event you’re having hassle mixing this in your blender, you have in all probability put it within the flawed place. You’ll want to begin with the liquid, then add fruit and veggies, and ice on prime!
Mix watermelon, strawberries, coconut milk, lime juice, honey and ice in a high-powered blender.
Style and add extra honey if crucial. The sweetness of the fruit will depend on how a lot honey is added.
I like to chop and freeze the watermelon forward of time to make the smoothie a bit of thicker, however you possibly can add ice to make it thicker if you would like.
Divide into 2 cups and revel in!!
clothes materials2cupcalorie246kcal (12%)carbohydrate37g (12%)proteinthreeg (6%)Fats13g (20%)saturated fats11g (55%)polyunsaturated fatsOnegmonounsaturated fatsOnegsalt11mgpotassium424mg (12%)fiber2g (8%)sugar30g (33%)vitamin A877IU (18%)vitamin C58mg (70%)calcium35mg (4%)metalthreemg (17%)
All dietary data relies on third-party calculations and is simply estimates. Every recipe and dietary values range relying on the model used, the measurement technique, and the serving dimension per family.
Up to date, written and revealed by Meja Makan