This wonderful air fryer brown sugar pineapple is the simplest and most scrumptious snack! So juicy and candy, this heat pineapple will develop into your new favourite technique to eat this tropical fruit!
You possibly can’t beat meals cooked within the air fryer. They’re so good, and there’s no mess! Check out this straightforward air fryer shrimp, these crispy air fryer egg rolls, and even prepare dinner up some fried pickles in your air fryer!
Air Fryer Pineapple
I LOVE pineapple. I’m the individual on the Dole pineapple manufacturing facility getting 2 Dole whips throughout one go to. Pineapple is the most effective fruit as a result of it interprets so effectively into candy AND savory pineapple dishes! This brown sugar air fryer pineapple isn’t any exception. You possibly can eat this plain as a snack (my youngsters find it irresistible when we’ve this after faculty!), or you’ll be able to add it into any dish and even prime it on some ice cream! YUM.
Cooking this up within the air fryer creates the best possible texture! The brown sugar turns right into a scrumptious glaze that covers the pineapple so that you’ve some candy taste in each single chunk. Plus, this snack is so easy and straightforward that it solely takes about 10 minutes from begin to end. I might reduce up a number of pineapples and double this recipe. It’ll fly off the desk so quick that you’ll be so blissful you probably did!
Components to Make Air Fryer Brown Sugar Pineapple
Quickly you’ll be transporting your self to a tropical paradise whilst you eat this scrumptious and fruity snack! This recipe solely requires a number of easy elements. See the recipe card on the backside of the publish for precise measurements.
- Pineapple: Slice up your pineapple into items which can be about the identical measurement.
- Brown Sugar: This provides in a candy taste and creates an ideal glaze on prime.
- Butter: Use unslated butter for this recipe.
- Cinnamon: This provides a scrumptious taste to the candy style.
The best way to Make Air Fryer Brown Sugar Pineapple
This pineapple recipe is without doubt one of the best and greatest that you’ll ever have! If you do not have an air fryer but, then you need to get one and check out this recipe!!
- Slice the Pineapple: In a medium sized bowl add the sliced pineapple.
- Mix: In a small bowl mix the brown sugar, butter and cinnamon.
- Toss: Toss the pineapple within the combination. Lay in a single layer within the backside of an air fryer basket.
- Prepare dinner: Prepare dinner at 390 levels for 10-12 minutes or till golden on the perimeters.
Air Fryer Cooking Suggestions
Identical to any air fryer recipe, there are some things that you simply want to bear in mind if you find yourself cooking this brown sugar pineapple in an air fryer. Listed below are some straightforward ideas!
- Overcrowding: Do not over crowd your air fryer. Circulating air is how the air fryer cooks, and if you happen to do not go away sufficient house between the meals for the air to penetrate, it will not prepare dinner the identical and your pineapple will not prepare dinner evenly! It is higher to do smaller batches separately than attempt to match it all of sudden.
- Ought to I reheat my Air Fryer? Sure! In case your air fryer has a preheat button then use it! If not, set your air fryer to your cooking temp and switch it on for about 2-3 minutes. It will heat your air fryer proper up and be prepared in your fruit!
The best way to Retailer Leftover, Cooked Pineapple
As soon as your pineapple has cooled down then you’ll be able to put it in an hermetic container and put it in your fridge. It’ll final for 2-3 days!
In a medium sized bowl add the sliced pineapple.
In a small bowl mix the brown sugar, butter and cinnamon.
Toss the pineapple within the combination. Lay in a single layer within the backside of an air fryer basket.
Prepare dinner at 390 levels for 10-12 minutes or till golden on the perimeters.
Energy392kcal (20%)Carbohydrates49g (16%)ProteinOneg (2%)Fats23g (35%)Saturated Fats15g (75%)Polyunsaturated FatsOnegMonounsaturated Fats6gTrans FatsOnegLdl cholesterol61mg (20%)sodium192mg (8%)Potassium225mg (6%)Fiber3g (12%)Sugar43g (48%)Vitamin A806IU (16%)Vitamin C79mg (96%)Calcium56mg (6%)IronOnemg (6%)
All dietary info relies on third get together calculations and is barely an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will fluctuate relying on the manufacturers you utilize, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.